I’ve had a business for a while, and I want to learn more about how to grow.
You’ve had your handmade business for a good long while. You’ve achieved some success… but you know you could be doing better.
I’ve been where you are, and I want to help you grow your biz from strength to strength.
Here are some resources that will help you grow your established business:
- Time Management Hacks You Should Try Today
- Ways to Increase Your Profits
- How and Why to Take a Digital Sabbatical
- How to Organise a Professional Photo Shoot with Christina Lowry
- How to Run an Effective Business Partnership with Nicole and Delilah from Dear Handmade Life
- Enticing People to Your Mailing List
- Avoid Burnout with Laura Brassie
- Mastering SEO with Feuza Reis
- How To Expand Your Business with Poppy Treffry
- The Legalities of Handmade Business with Christina Scalera [Part One]
- The Legalities of Handmade Business with Christina Scalera [Part Two]
- Outsourcing Production with Britta Boeckmann
- How to Change your Life by Changing your Morning Routine
- Social Media: How to Spend Less Time and Get More Results
And, if you’re curious about who I am, you can listen to my story right here: Jess’ Story.
I know, from my own journey, that the learning never stops. I’ve had my handmade business since 2008, and I’ve been fully self-employed since 2010. And every day, I’m still learning!
But, even when you have an established business, you sometimes yearn for guidance and support from other makers.
I wanted this myself… so I created it for others.
It’s called the Thriver Circle,
The Circle is a private mastermind community – full of makers at all stages of their business journey, who want to support you and help your business thrive. You also get access to an ever-expanding library of workshops, courses, podcasts specifically tailored to handmade business owners.
You’ll get my personal support through live calls, videos, chats, as well as the knowledge and support of the hundreds of other makers in the Circle.
Click here to find out more about how the Circle can help you grow your business.
~ Jess x