Hey there, Maker! Are you Ready to Grow a Thriving Handmade Business?
Join over 10,000 fellow makers and get access to the FREE Handmade Business Toolkit, including my ebook:
25 Essential Tips for Running a Handmade Business
I've never done a giveaway like this before - the lucky winner is getting a HUGE prize!
The members of my private online community for makers - The Thriver Circle - are the most awesome, supportive group of people out there... and I wanted to take the chance to say thank you to them by giving every member the chance to win this very special prize.
This giveaway is open to both current and NEW members - so if you're not already a member, you can enter by signing up while membership is open!
So, what will the winner receive?
- One hour's worth of one-on-one private consulting with me. Value: priceless, as I never do private consulting. But if I did, it would be at least $300.
- One full shop critique (if you haven't got a shop, you have 3 months after the competition closes to get one set up prior the the critique). Value: $220 AUD.
- A copy of The Create & Thrive Guide to Product Photography. Value: $25 AUD.
- A copy of my e-course Brand Your Craft - which teaches you how to create a compelling brand for your handmade business. Value: $65 AUD.
- A copy of my e-course How to Sell More at Markets & Shows. Value: $55 AUD.
- Three months of FREE Thriver Circle membership. Value: $87 AUD.
That's a prize pool of over $750 AUD.
- Simply become an active, paying member of my online community for makers - The Thriver Circle - prior to Monday the 25th of March, 2019!
- If you are already a member, simply maintain your fully-paid-up active membership from now until that date, and you also go into the draw to win!
- BONUS: If you ALSO register for the Set Up Shop course (and you are already a TC member, or have just joined) you get a second entry! You MUST be a current Thriver Circle member to get this bonus entry.
Terms & Conditions
There will be one winner, who will receive the entire prize package.
The winner will be chosen at random, by me, on Tuesday the 26th of March.
Each person who has an active (as in, not suspended or cancelled – this has nothing to do with how actively you use your membership), fully-paid-up Thriver Circle membership as of the above date will automatically receive one entry.
Any Thiver Circle member who has also signed up and paid to take Set Up Shop in March/April 2019 gets one additional entry.
Let’s Get Learning…
So, you want to sell the stuff you make, right?
Me too! And I’ve been doing just that for over a decade.
I’m Jess Van Den – and I’ve been running my own successful handmade jewellery business, Epheriell, since 2008. In 2010 I went full-time as a self-employed maker, and brought my husband into the business soon after.
Since 2013, I’ve also been teaching makers just like you how to turn your handmade hobby into a successful part or full-time business via my blog, podcast, and membership community.
If you’re ready to create AND thrive – you’ve found the right place to help you turn your dream into a reality!
It’s a long road, and a lot of hard work… but it IS possible… I can show you how.
The Create & Thrive Podcast
Featuring interviews with successful makers, as well as solo shows where I share advice gleaned via running my own successful handmade business since 2008; and from the experience of helping thousands of other makers grow their businesses since 2013.
“You have the best podcast out there for handmade businesses. Can’t say enough good things.”
~ Jen Olsen, Gin Gin Handmade
"I love your podcasts. They are incredibly inspiring and motivating."
~ Christa O’Brien
Jess, I have to tell you how much I have loved your podcast for the last couple of years! Thank you for all that you do and share for the maker community!
~ Brandy Guidry Aube
"Absolutely love Jess’s podcast, it is truly like having a great friend giving you business advice. Love it, keep it coming Jess!!!!!"
~ deRosesty Ld
"This series is fabulous!!! I wish there were more."
~ William – LeeLab
“Hi Jess – thank you so much for these wonderful podcasts – I’ve listened to them all; twice!"
~ Rebecca Storch
“Thanks again for another great podcast, I love tuning in each week.”
~ Emmaline from CocoPress
“Jess is down-to-Earth, very knowledgeable and experienced. She has a wealth of information to share and gives excellent information and advice in this podcast. Well worth a listen if you are a creative small business”
~ RatRunning on iTunes
“Wow this was great to listen to! Thank you so much, I feel very inspired!”
~ Naomi Rose Johnson
"Jess makes a really great podcast. It has a more relaxed feel, like she’s just talking to you over a cup of coffee about the topic. She’s highly informative, doesn’t waste any time, and has a wonderful speaking voice that is really pleasant to listen to."
Do you want step-by-step guidance & support to grow your handmade business... faster?
Join my private & supportive membership community for makers – the Thriver Circle.