So… you’ve got idea. Or an inkling.
You make something… and you think that you might like to start selling that something!
I can help.
Here are a number of resources that will help get you started on your business journey!
- The Right Time to Start is Right Now
- 10 Truths About Running a Handmade Business
- Handmade Business is Hard Work
- When a Hobby Should Stay a Hobby with Amanda Adams
- Should you Sell Your Craft Online?
- 8 Steps to Turn Your Passion into a Successful Business
- This is What’s Holding You Back
- The 5 P’s of Successful Business
- Megan Eckman on the Sweet Spot Between What You Want to Make, and What Your Customers Buy
And, if you’re curious about who I am, you can listen to my story right here: Jess’ Story.
Starting a business (especially if you’ve never done it before) can seem like a daunting process.
If you’d like step-by-step guidance and support – from me, and from other people who have been right where you are now – come join us in the Thriver Circle.
The Circle is a private mastermind community – full of makers at all stages of their business journey, who want to support you and help your business thrive.
Members get access to an ever-expanding library of workshops, courses, podcasts specifically tailored to handmade business owners (and people just like you, who are still figuring out how to begin).
You’ll get my personal support through live calls, videos, chats, as well as the knowledge and support of the hundreds of other makers in the Circle.
Click here to find out more about how the Circle can help you get your business off the ground!
~ Jess x