Do you dream of walking into your favourite boutique or gallery store, and seeing your beautiful creations on the shelves?
Do you love the idea of just making, and letting someone else do the ‘selling’ for you?
Do you want to get your work out into the world, because you know people will fall in love with it if they could just see it right in front of them?
Then selling wholesale is the perfect choice for you!
Have you ever wondered…
- If selling wholesale is right for you, and if so, if you’ve got everything in place to hit the ground running? (Business branding, products, legalities etc.)
- If you’re pricing your items right, so you’re still making a profit when selling wholesale?
- How to grow your business faster than you’re able to by only selling direct to your customers?
- What systems you need to put in place from the beginning when selling wholesale to get things running smoothly?
- How you can get your brand ‘out there’ into the world, and gain wider recognition?
- The best way to approach stockists, and how to maintain a positive (and profitable) relationship with them?
- How to put together a wholesale catalogue that will wow potential stockists?
- What the ins and outs of how to succeed at a trade fair are, (without taking the risk of losing thousands of dollars because you don’t know what you’re doing?)
- Exactly how other people have made selling wholesale the main part of their business?
Then my self-study e-course, Wholesale Know-How, is what you need!
This 5-week course will teach you all you need to know to start and grow your wholesale business, no matter where you are or what you make.
If you want to learn from an expert – someone who has over 10 years of experience running a handmade wholesale business (that’d be my co-teacher, Melanie Augustin!) – then this course is for you.
The info in this course is practical, tried-and-proven, and comes from a place of hard-won knowledge.
You can find out more, and enrol in the course right here.
Oh hey – before you hit that link – I wanted to let you know that the course is available for the next 48 hours ONLY at the special launch price of $120 AUD – after that, the price will go up to $145 – so don’t miss out on this special offer!
Once you enrol in the course, you’ll get your first lesson in minutes!
If you have any questions after reading the course page, just hit reply and I’ll get back to you personally.
Ready to go? Enrol now.
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)