The #CT30Q Challenge is over… and I’ve had a number of people ask me if there’s going to be an e-book of the 30 Questions for them to download and keep to easily reference in future.
It wasn’t part of my original plan… but then I decided, why not?
And so, I’ve put all of the 30 Questions together in an e-book for you to download and reference whenever you want to spend some time working on your business.
I’ve had so much amazing feedback throughout this month – people telling me how much of an impact these questions have had on their lives and businesses.
It’s kinda blown me away.
Here are just a few snippets of what you have shared with me…
- Love all the questions, they are helping me a lot, thanks!! ~ @martamito
- This has been life affirming and wonderful changes have happened, are happening and are continuing to happen. I’m actually pulling in a bit and raised prices and am focusing on my part online and less about wholesale (coz it never seems to be cheap enough for them hahaha) My customers are already responding supportively. So grateful XOX THANKS ~ @chai_bliss
- Oh my gosh, thanks for this one! I just had a look at reality and it was brutal! I need to up my prices (something I’ve been contemplating for some time) and now I know it’s a must. All these questions have been awesome! I’ve been typing up all my answers and learning so much. Thanks 🙂 ~ @candied_cottons
- Thank you so much for these Jess I don’t subscribe to many emails but I joined these questions and I’m enjoying holding myself to answering. ~ @wildernessgram
- Hi Jess, I don’t normally get the call to comment on blogs etc but I have to say thank you to you! I’ve followed you for a while now and you’ve really become my go-to for inspiration and biz advice. I love pretty much all the stuff you post, and have esp liked the 30 day questions. So thanks again for being such a great and reliable resource! ~ Jenny x (This Rosy Life)
- Hi Jess, Your 30 questions could not have come at a better time for me as I am examining the ins & outs, bottom lines and EFFORT for RETURN scenarios in my small business post Christmas! Am drilling down and finding some answers – and lots of work ahead. I really appreciate the sharing of so much great advice and inspiration! Thanks. ~ Lakshmi Bonneau
I know many of you have found this process immensely valuable, and it’s made a profound difference for you and your biz. And I know that many of you are also the sort of people who like to give back.
Yep. That means you choose the value.
And yes, that means you can pay nothing if you like. These questions are my gift to you.
However – if you feel that this process I’ve taken you through has had some sort of value to you, you can use this as an opportunity to give back to me for the work I’ve put into them.
Do this by choosing to pay whatever amount you feel this January journey has been (and will be) worth to you.
Just for fun, I thought I’d give you some idea of what different amounts of money mean to me in my everyday life.
- $2 – A can of food for my kitties (they eat one a day, the little pigs)
- $5 – A nice cup of coffee out with my Mum each fortnight
- $7 – A visit (including equipment hire) to my archery range
- $12 – A month’s subscription to Spotify, which I have playing all day, every day, while I work
- $15 – Lunch at my favourite little cafe every Wednesday with Nick (I usually get the Nachos)
- $20 – Average price of a new business book from Amazon
- $25 – Another loan I can make on Kiva.org
- $65 – My monthly web hosting fee
- $100 – A little more than my monthly Mailchimp subscription currently costs
- $150 – My average monthly Etsy bill
- $500 – Just kidding, you need to keep this!
To get your PWYW copy of the 30 Questions e-book,
And may you rock the socks off 2015*!
P.S. I’m thinking of doing an updated version of the Questions that will be applicable at any time. If you grab a copy of the ebook now, I’ll also send you a copy of the updated version when I release it 🙂
* Yes, I really do use dorky phrases like this in real life.
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)