Honestly, I haven’t had much reading time this week – it’s been more of a GO GO GO doing week. But I squeezed a few articles in…
Here are my fave reads from the week:
- 5 Timeless Productivity Habits Worth Reviewing and Remembering – Accidental Creative
- Price is a Story We Tell Ourselves – The Story of Telling
- 6 Ways to Hang on to Email Subscribers – Inc.
- What Kind of Media Counts?– Seth’s Blog
- Etsy-nomics lets sellers stitch together a living with new pattern – Today.com
- Ditch The Business Plan And Write A Letter To Your Future Customer – The Story of Telling
Talent Is Persistence: What It Takes To Be An Independent Creative – 99U (This site/resource is no longer available)
Why Sunday? Well, Sunday is not only the end of the week, it’s also the day where many of us have the most free time to catch up on news and other informational goodness without having to rush off to work. Think of this as your weekly Sunday paper… especially for creative, inquisitive, & entrepreneurial souls.
Remember, you’re welcome to share your fave reads of the week in the comments, too.
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)