Happy Sunday! I am running on coffee today after a long day at market with my jewellery yesterday, followed by dinner and a gig with a friend (we saw Boy and Bear, they are AWESOME live!). I have big plans for this afternoon… but I may just end up curling up with my kindle and working a longer day tomorrow…
However! I can’t leave you without some Sunday Reading, so here you go.
Here are my fave reads from the week:
- The Zuckerberg guide to the web: ‘Just because you can document your every waking moment doesn’t mean you should’ – The Independent
- Should you have one shop or two? – Designing an MBA
- 10 Productivity Tips from a Blue-Collar Genius – Copyblogger
- You’re Wasting Half Your Day and What to Do About It – Time Management Ninja
- From Zero to Hero: Make These 3 Small Tweaks and Dominate Your Niche – Boost Blog Traffic
- Stop Trying to Charge What You’re Worth – Tara Gentile
- 50 Ways to Take a Break – Pinterest
- You are a Brand – Designing an MBA
- How to Harness Discipline and Kick Ass at Everything in Life – Asian Efficiency
Why Sunday? Well, Sunday is not only the end of the week, it’s also the day where many of us have the most free time to catch up on news and other informational goodness without having to rush off to work. Think of this as your weekly Sunday paper… especially for creative, inquisitive, & entrepreneurial souls.
Remember, you’re welcome to share your fave reads of the week in the comments, too.
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)