Is email marketing part of your strategy for 2019?
If you have a business that lends itself to cultivating customers who buy from you again and again, then I strongly suggest email marketing should be a vital part of your marketing strategy.
There are so many benefits to email marketing – not only do you get direct access to potential customers, but people are much more likely to buy from an email than they are to buy via social media. I’m not going to go into all the reasons why (as I cover this in the Intro to Mailing Lists Workshop over in the Thriver Circle) but here are a few quick numbers for you:
- 77% of people prefer email as a place to recieve promotional messages, versus 4% who prefer Facebook
- 91% of people use email daily versus 57% who use Facebook
- 66% of people have made a purchase from an email vs 20% who’ve made one from Facebook. (source)
In short: email marketing works.
But… what do you send to your subscribers?
In this episode I outline a whole raft of things you might like to send – and why.
>>Become a member of the Thriver Circle and listen to the full episode.<<
Listen to the Intro:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | More
Support the show
You can make a secure donation (of the amount of your choice) via the Paypal button below.
Each donation helps cover the cost of hosting, show-note writing, research, interviewing, recording, editing, etc. etc.
In short – it helps to cover the time and financial costs of putting together a free weekly show to help you grow your handmade business.
You can also:
- Leave a review on the C&T FB page.
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Join the Thriver Circle – without the members of the Circle, this podcast would not be possible.
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)