- Why Silliness is Seriously Important – Freelancer’s Union (Sometimes the best way to get the nasty/boring parts of running your business done is to be a bit silly.)
- Is It Worth It to Write a Craft Book? (This site/resource is no longer available) – Crafty Pod (I love this article from Crafty Pod because she’s brutally honest about the numbers and doesn’t mince words.)
- How to Make the Most of the Holidays for Your Business – DesignSponge (We’re in the thick of things now but are you taking full advantage of this hectic season?)
- 7 Tips for Getting Millenials to Stay in Love with Your Brand – Fast Casual (The marketing field is changing and what our customers want is very different nowadays. Make sure you’re offering your customers what they want.)
- 10 Fast Ways to Become a Better Writer Even When You’re Burning the Midnight Oil and Can’t Afford an Editor Yet – Fizzle.co (Strengthen your copy with a few simple tricks.)
- Quiet Power Strategy – Tara Gentile (The best way to run your business is YOUR way. See what your quiet power strategy is with Tara Gentile’s new test.)
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)