C&T Recommended Reads ~ Week 43, 2014
- Raise Your Hand. Say Yes. With Leigh Stanton – The Tiffany Han (Tiffany interviews the amazing Leigh Stanton of Curly Girl Designs about everything related to a creative business.)
- A Magic Broadcast Channel That Will Help You Reach the World – Chris Guillebeau (Imagine being able to share your thoughts with any one at any time. Chris tells you how.)
- What’s Your Story with Artist and Maker Sonya Phillip (This site/resource is no longer available) – Meighan O’Toole (Meighan once again put together a great podcast interview, this time with not only a maker but a clothing and product designer.)
- Podcast Episode #31 – Amy Karol and Ellen Luckett Baker – While She Naps (Ever wondered how a blog can help you connect with your customers and boost your motivation to push on with your business? Then you’ll love this interview with Abby Glassenberg, Amy Karol, and Ellen Luckett Baker.)
- 4 Ways to Clean Up Your Email List – Itty Biz (A bloated list full of dead weight won’t get you anywhere. Trim it down to your energetic – and paying – fans.)
- Art Business & BenchWorks – A new app that helps makers run their business and keep orders organized.