C&T Recommended Reading – Week 2, 2014
What are you up to this fine Sunday?
I have ebook launch prep to finish – our new Guide is going up next week – as well as a whole lot of other computer work to get through. I can already tell I’ll be needing my swim this afternoon to stretch out desk-bound muscles!
Here are our fave reads of the week:
- When is the Right Time to Grow a Business? – Daily Worth
- How to Be Brave – Gussy Sews
- How to Gain Pinterest Followers – Designing an MBA
- Celebrate Your Strengths Instead of Pushing Yourself to Be Better – tiny buddha
- 20 Business Lessons you Don’t Want to Learn the Hard Way – Forbes
- How This Kid Makes His Whole Living off Facebook Traffic – Slate
- How to Live on 24 Hours a Day – Art of Manliness (This is actually a short book written about 100 years ago – but WELL worth the read – it’s amazing how relevant it still is. How things change but also stay the same…)