You’ve started your handmade business. But you’re still in the beginning, and know you have so much to learn!
Lucky for you – I’ve been right where you are. And I’ve created a bunch of resources to help you do just that.
Dive in below!
- How to Provide Outstanding Online Customer Service
- 5 Ways you’re Sabotaging your Success
- Essential Tips for Running a Handmade Business
- Why You Should Keep Your Day Job… For Now
- 5 Steps to Stellar Product Photos
- Why You Need to Find Your Micro-Niche
- Why isn’t My Marketing Working?
- Making the Transition from Hobbyist to Business Owner
- 5 Key Steps to Setting Up Shop Online
- Staying Open to Possibilities with Lisa Congdon
- 10 Steps to Wholesale Readiness
- Customer Service Do’s and Don’ts at markets and shows
- How to Create a Simple + Streamlined Order Processing System
And, if you’re curious about who I am, you can listen to my story right here: Jess’ Story.
The first few years of business are a super-steep learning curve. There is so much you don’t know you don’t know… and it can be overwhelming to figure out what to learn next.
If you’d like step-by-step guidance and support that will cut through the confusion and give you a roadmap for growth, come join us in the Thriver Circle.
The Circle is a private mastermind community – full of makers at all stages of their business journey, who want to support you and help your business thrive.
Members also get access to an ever-expanding library of workshops, courses, podcasts specifically tailored to handmade business owners.
You’ll get my personal support through live calls, videos, chats, as well as the knowledge and support of the hundreds of other makers in the Circle.
Click here to find out more about how the Circle can help you grow your business that much faster.
~ Jess x
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)