10 Unmissable Episodes from the Last 3 Years
To celebrate hitting the 150 episodes milestone, I’ve put together a roundup of 10 unmissable episodes from the last 3 years of the show!
It was a tough choice – but I’ve narrowed it down to 5 solo shows and 5 interviews that will inspire you, educate you, and give you a ton of practical advice to help you grow your handmade business.
I also want to give a HUGE thank you shout-out to all the wonderful members of the Thriver Circle.
I know that most of you didn’t join the Circle to support the podcast – but you are, anyway.
The same goes for anyone who has ever bought a course, guide, critique, or anything else from me over the years.
I don’t accept sponsors on my show – it is completely self-funded – so to those of you who have trusted me enough to purchase one of my products – thank you.
You are a patron of the podcast, and I couldn’t do it without your support.
- Episode 3 – How to Provide Outstanding Online Customer Service
- Episode 14 – 5 Ways you’re Sabotaging your Success
- Episode 25 – Essential Tips for Running a Handmade Business
- Episode 43 – 5 Steps to Stellar Product Photos
- Episode 111 – Handmade Business is Hard Work
- Episode 31 – Kirsten Devitt on Creativity and Confidence
- Episode 83 – How to Grow Your Instagram Account with Steph Wallace
- Episode 89 – Mastering SEO with Feuza Reis
- Episode 106 – Staying Open to Possibilities with Lisa Congdon
- Episode 124 – The Legalities of Handmade Business with Christina Scalera [Part One] & Episode 126 – The Legalities of Handmade Business with Christina Scalera [Part Two]
Browse all previous shows here.
Get access to the Handmade Biz Toolkit – including the downloadable pdf of the ’25 Essential Tips’ by joining the C&T email list here.
Learn how to take stellar product photos from an expert in the C&T Guide to Product Photography.
Become a member of our amazing community – the Thriver Circle.