Have you ever wondered…
- If wholesale is right for you, and if so, if you’ve got everything in place to hit the ground running? (Business branding, products, legalities etc.)
- If you’re pricing your items right, so you’re still making a profit when selling wholesale?
- How to grow your business faster than you’re able to by only selling direct to your customers?
- What systems you need to put in place from the beginning when selling wholesale to get things running smoothly?
- How you can get your brand ‘out there’ into the world, and gain wider recognition?
- The best way to approach stockists, and how to maintain a positive (and profitable) relationship with them?
- How to put together a wholesale catalogue that will wow potential stockists?
- What the ins and outs of how to succeed at a trade fair are, (without taking the risk of losing thousands of dollars because you don’t know what you’re doing?)
- Exactly how other people have made selling wholesale the main part of their business?
The C&T E-course – Wholesale Know-How – will answer all these questions, and more.
It will teach you everything you need to learn in order to start successfully wholesaling your handmade creations.
Registration for the 30-day course is open now: class starts August 28th!
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)