The Handmade Business Bootcamp is back, baby!
Get ready to kick 2019 off with a bang via my 21-day bootcamp for makers.
This bootcamp is focused on the things YOU need to do – as a handmade business owner – to ensure you’re ready to tackle a new year with clarity and focus.
It will set you up for success so you can have your best year yet!
The Biz Bootcamp will start on Monday, Jan 7th, and is ONLY available to Thriver Circle members.
Yes – if you’re already a member – it is at absolutely no extra cost above and beyond your small monthly membership fee!
If you want to join us for the Bootcamp, make sure you join the Circle – there is no other way to participate.
What Will It Look Like?
For the 21 days of the Bootcamp, there will be a daily lesson/activity for you to complete, and we will, of course, be discussing each one in the Circle FB Forum, so we can take advantage of the amazing support and advice we have for each other.
There will be:
- An intro video from me at the start of each of the 3 weeks of the program, which you will receive via email.
- 21 lessons on the Thriver Circle site (visible to members only).
- Access to our private members-only FB group, where you can get help and advice as you work through the Bootcamp – from over 400 other makers!
What Will It Cover?
There will be 3 main themes over the 3 weeks of the bootcamp.
- PURPOSE: You will get clear on what your business is going to look like for the next year – your vision. It is this that will guide you and keep you going when the going gets tough on your business journey.
- PLANNING: You will do your goal setting, big-picture planning, as well as solidify your quarterly, monthly and weekly planning processes. I’m going to teach you my simple yet super-effective Top 3 Priorities planning method.
- PROMOTION: You will create a marketing plan for the next 12 months. No more random posts on social media. You’ll work out a plan that works for you – not some cookie-cutter plan that has worked for someone else.
How to Participate
If you’re already a member of the Circle… you don’t need to do anything except maintain your membership and look forward to January!
If you’re not already a member… you must join us right here in order to take part.
The bootcamp has been a gamechanger for makers who’ve taken it in previous years.
If you’ve been feeling lost, overwhelmed, or frustrated with your business – or you really just want to take things up a level – do yourself a favour and invest in this program so you can create the clarity and focus that will make you business shine in 2019!
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)