Do you want to successfully sell your handmade goods to shops, galleries, and boutiques?
If so – you need Wholesale Know-How.
In this 5-week long, self-study course, we’ll teach you everything you need to know to get the wholesale side of your handmade business up and running!
Have you ever wondered…
- If wholesale is right for you, and if so, if you’ve got everything in place to hit the ground running? (Business branding, products, legalities etc.)
- If you’re pricing your items right, so you’re still making a profit when selling wholesale?
- How to grow your business faster than you’re able to by only selling direct to your customers?
- What systems you need to put in place from the beginning to get things running smoothly: things like collecting, making, packing, and shipping orders?
- How you can get your brand ‘out there’ into the world, and gain wider recognition?
- The best way to approach stockists, and how to maintain a positive (and profitable) relationship with them?
- How to put together a wholesale catalogue that will wow potential stockists?
- What the ins and outs of how to succeed at a trade fair are, (without taking the risk of losing thousands of dollars because you don’t know what you’re doing?)
- Exactly how other people have made wholesale the main part of their business?
Wholesale Know-How will answer all these questions, and more.
This is a systematic, step-by-step course that leads you through everything you need to learn in order to confidently step into the world of wholesaling.
AND, during May, I’m giving you the chance to purchase the course with a 20% discount!
All you need to do is become (or be) a member of the Thriver Circle – my membership community and educational hub for makers – and you’ll get access to the 20% off discount code.
That 20% discount is almost exactly the cost of one month of Thriver Circle membership – so you get 2 for the price of 1!
Find out more about the Wholesale Know-How course here.
To get access to the discount, simply head over here and join the Circle – you’ll receive a welcome email that includes your course discount (and you can also find it in the Thriver Circle Facebook Group in the pinned post, if you’re already a member).
Here’s to getting your work out into the world via brick & mortar!
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)