A private, positive community of makers – just like you – who are serious about crafting thriving businesses.
I’ve opened the doors of the Thriver Circle to Foundation Members for 48 hours only.
When you join the Circle, you get:
- A private, positive community forum – full of fellow creatives who are there to help you and keep you accountable (and I’ll be hanging out there, too).
- One exclusive workshop from me every month, covering topics like pricing, selling online, marketing, social media, photography, self-care… and more. Oh, and you can request workshops, too. These are not available anywhere else.
- A monthly call with me, during which 2 members of the Circle get 30 minutes of one-on-one time with me in a Business Intensive + a Q&A session at the end.
- Early notification whenever I launch a course or program. That means, if there are limited spots, you get first dibs!
- Detailed Member Profiles, where you can list your website, social media links, and tell us more about you – to help you connect with your fellow makers and build strong relationships.
If you want to be part of the Circle, don’t hesitate.
General membership is only open 4 times a year, for 48 hours at a time. The next intake isn’t until the end of April, and membership will close on Wednesday the 28th of Jan at 9am Australian EST (convert to your timezone – if you’re in the US, this is Tuesday afternoon).
Become a Foundation Member today for just $10 a month for the first 3 months (paid upfront). Then, ongoing membership is on a monthly basis, for just $15 per month.
My goal is for you to be learning what you need to in order to turn that small $15 a month investment in to hundreds – if not thousands – of dollars a month income from your business.
Let’s make it happen, together.
You can join us here, or find out more.
P.S. Leave a comment if you have any questions!
P.P.S. Please don’t hesitate if you want to join. I’ll be closing the doors right before I get on a plane to New Zealand, so there will be no extensions or exceptions.
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)