Do you want 2019 to be THE year your business succeeds?
- To know that you’ve got clarity about your ultimate goal, your core values, and how making business decisions becomes a breeze when you have a clear vision that you’re working towards?
- To know exactly what you’re going to achieve this year, and step-by-step plan for how to get there?
- To create and implement a marketing system that works for YOU and your customers – that isn’t a constant stressor (what am I going to post today?!?!?) but instead a well-thought-out set of habits that will slowly and surely help you build your business?
Then come and join me + hundreds of other passionate, positive & supportive makers in the Thriver Circle for our annual Handmade Biz Bootcamp!
This is a 21-day bootcamp that will help you kick 2019 off with a bang!
This bootcamp is focused on the things YOU need to do – as a handmade business owner – to ensure you’re ready to tackle a new year with clarity and focus.
The Bootcamp is available exclusively to members of my Thriver Circle community.
It’s at absolutely no extra cost above and beyond the monthly membership fee (just $29 AUD per month!).
If you want to join us for the Bootcamp, make sure you join the Circle today – it starts tomorrow!
For the 21 days of the Bootcamp, there will be a daily lesson/activity for you to complete, and we will, of course, be discussing each one in the Circle FB Forum, so we can take advantage of the amazing support and advice we always have for each other in there.
There will be 3 main themes over the 3 weeks of the bootcamp.
- You will get clear on what your business is going to look like in 2019 (your Purpose).
- You will do your goal setting and time management plans to start the year off right (your Planning).
- You will create a marketing plan for 2019 (your Promotion).
By the end of the bootcamp, you will have a crystal-clear idea of what 2019 holds for your business, and how you’re going to get there.
Ready? Let’s do this!
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)