Yes, you’re not going mad, I did totally miss this post last week. Mostly because I had been so busy that I hadn’t had time to read any articles during the week, let alone pick my faves!
Since getting our last Epheriell orders for the year out the door on Wednesday, I’ve had a bit more time to spend with my trusty Flipboard, and found lots of goodness to share with you.
Here are my fave reads from the last 2 weeks:
- How to Succeed Online (Even if You Aren’t a Rock Star) – Copyblogger
- You’ve Been Taking Breaks All Wrong. Here’s How To Do It Right. – HuffPost
- This Really Happy 13-Year-Old Hacks His Education, And Now I Regret I Didn’t Do The Same With Mine – TedX via UpWorthy (If you have to pick one thing from this list WATCH THIS – the kid is awesome)
- A productivity gap – Seth’s Blog
A Formula for Happiness – The New York Times
- 4 Pinterest Tools to Grow and Measure Your Pinterest Presence – Social Media Examiner
- Five Life-Changing Lessons From A Year Of Solo Entrepreneurship – Forbes
- [TSE 69] New Year Planning and the Five Pillars to Achieving Success in Business and Life – Suitcase Entrepreneur
- The care and feeding (and shunning) of vampires – Seth’s Blog
- The Secret Power Of Promises – The Story of Telling
Why Sunday? Well, Sunday is not only the end of the week, it’s also the day where many of us have the most free time to catch up on news and other informational goodness without having to rush off to work. Think of this as your weekly Sunday paper… especially for creative, inquisitive, & entrepreneurial souls.
Remember, you’re welcome to share your fave reads of the week in the comments, too.