To celebrate the 4th anniversary of the start of The Create & Thrive Podcast, I’m answering YOUR handmade business questions in this episode.
I got a ton of great, meaty questions – and I answered a number of them in this episode. If I didn’t answer yours, never fear! I do plan on doing a follow-up episode answering more questions in a future episode.
I answer questions like:
- “Should I have a business, or just a self-sustaining hobby?”;
- “What do I do when I feel I’m at the crossroads of continuing my business of getting a ‘real’ job”;
- “How can I get my motivation back?”
- “How do I overcome the fear of not being good enough?”
- “I’ve only got a small number of products – should I open my shop now or wait until I have more?”
Huge thanks to everyone who sent in a question – I loved this opportunity to help you out directly.
Support the show
You can make a secure donation (of the amount of your choice) via the Paypal button below.
Each donation helps cover the cost of hosting, show-note writing, research, interviewing, recording, editing, etc. etc.
In short – it helps to cover the time and financial costs of putting together a free weekly show to help you grow your handmade business.
You can also:
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)