- The Odd and Surprising Alternative Career Paths of 6 Successful Entrepreneurs – Fast Company (A little bit of inspiration to show you that not everyone follows the ‘usual’ path.)
- How to Write a Killer Product Description – Freelancer’s Union (Product descriptions can easily make or break your sales so here are some tips for writing better ones.)
- Retail Readiness – Rena Tom (Founder of both the San Francisco and Brooklyn Makeshift Society co-working spaces, Rena Tom is finally sharing all of her amazing wisdom about preparing your product for the retail world.) (This site/resource is no longer available)
- 4 Sneaky Hacks to Squeeze More Time Out of Your Day – Laura K Roeder (A great guest post that shows you how to utilize whatever amount of time you have to get things done.)
- Biz Ladies: How to Proactively Grow Your Mailing List – DesignSponge (I just can’t get enough of Biz Ladies lately and growing your mailing list is the #1 thing you can do to up your sales.)
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)