Here are our fave reads of the week:
From Megan E:
- Our 5 Fave #Freetools for Building Relationships with the Media – B Think Forward (This two woman PR superstar team is letting some industry secrets slip this week in a game-changing post.)
- Shame & the Money Script That is Standing in Your Way – Tara Gentile (Is shame keeping you from charging what you’re worth?)
- Biz Ladies: How to find and Work with Fair Trade Production – DesignSponge (As your business grows and looks for outsourcing some parts of production, fair trade production is a must. Learn how to work with the right companies to uphold your ethics and make the world a better place.)
- 13 Successful Founders Share First Product Stores – Fizzle (Thought you were the only one who had a crappy first product? Think again.)
- How to Be More Productive and Accomplish the Big Things That Really Matter – Alexis Grant (Are you being more reactive than proactive?)
- 10 Habits of High Net-Worth Women – Daily Worth (Are you implementing these 10 simple wealth-building strategies?)
- How to craft the perfect email subject line – TNW (People get so much email – how do you entice them to open yours?)
- You Always Have a Choice – Tara Gentile (Are you doing things the way you are because that’s the way you’ve always done them? You don’t have to: you’ve got a choice.)
- 12 Most Clever Ways to Outsmart the Booby Traps Holding Your Success Hostage – 12 Most (If you’re feeling stuck, stymied – try these.) (This site/resource is no longer available)
- 30 Terrible Pieces of Social Media Advice You Should Ignore – Hubspot (I don’t agree with all of these, but there are some great pieces of advice in there.)
- The Day of Pain and Suffering (1 Trick to Handling Backlog) – Asian Efficiency (Sometimes, it just has to be done.)
- What do chopsticks have in common with your success? – Cassie Jene (Uh huh – dreaming without action won’t get you anywhere.) (This site/resource is no longer available)
I love this little infographic that shares how a number of successful people start their day.
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)