Get $1,275 Worth of Workshops for Just $15…
Are you struggling with any of the following issues in your biz?
- How to improve your SEO and get found on Etsy?
- How to work out who your ideal customer is, and how to connect with them?
- What prices you should set for your items?
- How to get featured in blogs and magazines?
- Managing your productivity – your time, energy and focus?
- How to get started with email marketing?
- Whether you should have a blog or not?
Guess what? I’ve got you covered.
All of these topics – and many more – are covered in the Workshops available inside the Thriver Circle right now.
Check out the currently available workshops (yes, you can access all of these immediately on becoming a member of the Circle!):
- January 2015 – What’s your Why + Building YOUR Ideal Business
- February 2015 – Selling Online: The Fundamentals
- March 2015 – Instagram for Creative Business
- April 2015 – Pricing with the Head + Heart
- May 2015 – PR: How to Get Featured
- June 2015 – Critique Yo’ Self
- July 2015 – Who is your Ideal Customer, and Where Can you Find Them?
- August 2015 – How to be More Productive by Managing your Time, Energy, and Focus
- September 2015 – How to Create a Simple, Non-Scary Business Plan
- October 2015 – Introduction to Email Marketing (Newsletters)
- November 2015 – Handmade Biz Bookeeping Basics
- December 2015 – Staying On-Track with the #Top3Priorities Method
- January 2016 – An exclusive 21 day Handmade Biz Bootcamp.
- February 2016 – The 4 P’s of Content Marketing & the Content Cycle
- March 2016 – Getting Started with Facebook Advertising
- April 2016 – How to Improve your Etsy SEO and Get Found
- May 2016 – The Pros and Cons of Blogging for your Biz
So, that’s what’s already available. But the Workshops are just going to keep coming atcha!
- June 2016 – How to Create a Video to Show Off your Content and Processes
- July 2016 – How to Use Pinterest to Market your Handmade Biz
Each of these workshops is between half an hour and an hour long, in video format. You can also download them in audio format, AND you get a pdf copy of the workshop slides, too.
(It’s basically like attending one of my talks at a live workshop or conference!)
If I was selling these workshops individually, they’d be priced at $75 each.
So if you sign up to the Circle now, you get $1,275 worth of value right there at your fingertips, straight away… for just $15.
And it’s just $15 per month to retain access to them, and every single workshop I release in future – one every month.
By the way, these workshop are NOT for sale outside of the Circle – it’s the only place where you can access them.
Here’s some feedback about the ‘Critique Yo’ Self’ workshop from Tanya Reeder:
“I have to say… I just did the June workshop “Critique Yo Self” and wow, Jess! What a gem!
This is what I’ve been struggling with for the past few months, I now realize. I have known what’s wrong all along but I just didn’t want to admit it to myself (though I was slowly getting there… maybe…).
I’m going to have to do some real revising here and bite the bullet. So many great suggestions. (… I took 7 pages of notes!) Thank you!
And for all of you who haven’t watched it yet… you now have my official recommendation.”
There are so many benefits to being part of the Circle… and for such an affordable price.
What’s the last investment that you made in your business? How much value did it truly provide?
You can join us here, or find out more.
Remember, I’ve only opened the doors for a short time. Membership closes midday Friday AEST.
P.S. As always, just leave a comment if you have a question and I’ll get back to you personally.