- How Taking a Twenty-Minute Walk Every Day Transformed My Approach to Work – Fast Company (It’s amazing how something so small can make a huge change in your business.) (This site/resource is no longer available)
- After the Jump – Episode 88 – Compassion & Success – DesignSponge (Grace Bonney of DesignSponge talks about the scariest part of the internet: the comments.) (This site/resource is no longer available)
- Vendor Tips with Kim Bauer: Getting New Customers to Take the First Step Toward You – Renegade Etsy Blog (Get your customers to come to you and take a leap on your product.) (This site/resource is no longer available)
- Announcing: #Etsyauseller and #Etsyaufinds – Etsy Blog (Some must-read information for Aussie etsy sellers to improve their social media reach.) (This site/resource is no longer available)
- 6 Tools That Will Help You Build a Website with Minimal Skills – Inc. (No more saying you can’t have an amazing website with minimal skills.)
- What is the Blue Light from Our Screens Really Doing to Our Eyes? – GigaOM (Just one more reason why we need to stop working sooner.)
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)