- Keeping Readers Interested: 17 Things to Write About on Your Company Blog – Search Engine Journal (If you have blog writer’s blog, this post will help you push through it.)
- Paul McCartney & John Lennon: Why Creativity Needs Tension – 99U (Sometimes creative competition yields the most amazing results.) (This site/resource is no longer available.)
- Client Red Flags and What You Can Do About Them – Marketing Mentor (We’ve all been there and this article will help you never be there again.)
- Back Office Secrets: How to Delegate It Right the First Time Every Time – Laura K Roeder (If you’re ready to start handing off tasks to your team, make sure you do it the right way the first time.)
- Tips for Attacking Any Big Project – Elizabeth Spann Craig (Whether it’s a new product or a big marketing plan, tackle it the right way.)
- 7 Habits Happy People Have (But Never Talk About) – Mind Body Green (How many of these habits do you follow?)
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)