- What’s Your Social Capital? – Paul Jarvis (Just in case you didn’t think that networking had long-term gains for your business, Paul Jarvis explains what your social capital is.)
- This Is Why Nobody Sees Your Tweets (Explained by Math) – Laura K. Roeder (People see FAR fewer of your tweets than you actually think.)
- Five Ways to Create a Productive Shared Manufacturing Space – SF Made (As more and more of us rent communal studio spaces, learning how to work together and stay focused is essential.)
- My Greatest Joy from the ‘Old Day’s Could Be the Ticket to Selling Your Next Big Thing – Tara Gentile (Tara’s putting her experience as a book seller to good use in this post.)
- The Night Owl’s Guide to the Perfect Morning – Huffington Post (Make sure you wake up alert if you’re staying up late.)
- How Creative Hobbies Make Us Better at Basically Everything – Fast Company (Just another reminder that you’re doing yourself a favor by being a maker.)
- The Most Overlooked Part of a Marketing Strategy – The Story of Telling (Make sure you’re not missing this part of your marketing strategy!)
- When It Comes to Creative Business, Let’s Leave the Woo-Woo Out of It – Kim Werker (I don’t know about you but taking the woo-woo out of my sales copy really boosted my sales.)
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)