- Here’s How the World’s Most Brilliant People Scheduled Your Day – Huffington Post (Ever wondered how Beethoven spent his time? Now you can see how your day compares.)
- A Reporter Just Turned Down Your Story Idea. Now What? – B Think Forward (Some great tips on how to turn a reporter’s no into a definite yes.)
- These Are Things Subterranean Studio Tour (This site/resource is no longer available)- Making It (I don’t know about you, but nothing inspires me more than an amazing studio tour. It makes me visualize what my business could be.)
- This Is Why You Run the Risk of Always Thinking Small – Tara Gentile (Flooring and honest advice from Tara Gentile. This post is SO good!!!)
- 5 Unexpected Ways to Get More Done – Fast Company (Great in-depth post giving insights you may not have thought of before.)
- All the Things You Don’t Need – Art of Unconformity (Are you holding yourself back because you don’t have the perfect something? Don’t.)
- 17 Things Extraordinary People Do Every Day – Inc. (How many of these things are YOU doing each day?)
- What 10 Things Should You Do Every Day To Improve Your Life? – Time (…and these…)
- How to Plan Your Perfect Day for Superhuman Productivity – Asian Efficiency (An excellent time management framework with a few key ideas, too.)
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)