Here are our fave reads of the week:
From Megan E:
- Top 5 Pricing Mistakes Made by Creative Entrepreneurs – CreativeLIVE (An article that deals out pricing advice AND Bob Barker references HAS to be good.)
- 5 Ways to Start Trusting Yourself – When I Grow Up Coach (A lovely drawing that lists 5 simple ways to trust yourself more.)
- Veterans and Start-Ups – Jonathan Adler – DesignSponge (I can’t get enough of interviews with entrepreneurs and this week they sat down with the renowned ceramicist, Jonathan Adler.)
- When Inspiration Backfires – Marie Forleo (We’re constantly taking in business advice, inspiration advice, images, etc. But how much is too much? How do we put down the inspiration and start doing?)
- Why You Can Never Finish Anything and how to Change it – Fast Company (Is one of these fears stopping you from making something happen?) (This site/resource is no longer available)
- The Health Hazards of Sitting – Washington Post (You know vaguely that sitting too much is bad for you – here’s the details as to why.) (This site/resource is no longer available)
- The Benefits of Looking on the Bright Side: 10 Reasons to Think Like an Optimist – Happify (Want to be happier? Be more optimistic.)
- This Man Faced Unimaginable Suffering, And Then Wrote The Definitive Book About Happiness – HuffPost (Victor Frankl is an amazing man with an amazing story – if you’ve never heard of him, you should read this.)
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)