I don’t know about you, but I read a LOT of awesome and useful articles on creating & thriving in life and work every week.
In fact, after my morning walk, I spend anywhere up to an hour each morning just reading helpful, educational, and enlightening articles from dozens of different websites and blogs.
I know I share a lot of these posts with you over on twitter and facebook, but I thought you might find it useful if I put together a weekly ‘recommended reading’ list of the best stuff I find on my daily dive into the internet rabbit hole. Yes?
Okay! So, here we are with the very first C&T Sunday RR post… on Week 41 of 2013. No time to start like the present!
Here were my fave reads this week:
- 32 Simple Rules Successful Entrepreneurs Live By – Prolific Living
- A 10 Step Guide to Becoming a Better Blogger – Starting Today– Problogger
- Rise and shine: the daily routines of history’s most creative minds – The Guardian
- 6 Content Marketing Principles Every Business Needs to Follow – Entrepreneur
- 3 Easy Ways To Whip Your Brain Into Shape – Forbes
- 10 Tips to Being Deliciously Happy – Huffington Post
- 3 Questions for Telling Your Creative Origin Story – Etsy
- How much can an extra hour’s sleep change you? – BBC News
- Leverage Your Weaknesses – Tara Gentile
- How to be productive (This site/resource is no longer available) – Valerie Khoo
- Dave Eggers made me quit Twitter – Salon
- 5 Things Super Successful People Do Before 8 AM – Forbes
- 8 Tips for Waking Up Early & Conquering the Alarm Clock – Jeff Goins
The Science of Starting Small – Huffington Post
P.S. Why Sunday? Well, Sunday is not only the end of the week, it’s also the day where many of us have the most free time to catch up on news and other informational goodness without having to rush off to work. Think of it as your weekly Sunday paper… especially for creative, inquisitive, & entrepreneurial souls.