Happy Sunday, Thrivers!
I’ve got a nice epic list for you today – there has been some great stuff published this week.
My favourite may have been the Fast Company article on to-do lists – here’s what Benjamin Franklin’s daily schedule looked like. Reminds me a bit of mine!
Here are my fave reads from the week:
- The First Lie… – Seth Godin
- 5 Things That You Tell Yourself That Kill Your Creativity – Elaine Bliss (This site/resource is no longer available)
- Why Do People Agree to Work in Boring Jobs? – NPR
- 10 Common Mistakes That Prevent You From Being Happy and Healthy Today, Backed by Science – HuffPost
- How Margaret Atwood Declines Blurb Requests – Melville House (a nice little treatise on the art of saying NO)
- Sleep Tips to Wake Up With More Energy – Women’s Health
- What Long Hours Really Mean – We Are Mammoth
- How to Break Bad Habits Like a Boss – HuffPost
- What Harvard’s Grant Study Reveals about Happiness and Life – The Daily Beast (AMAZING life-long psychological study on happiness – started in the 30s) (This site/resource is no longer available)
- 29 Things that I Let Go to Get Massive Success and Happiness in Life – Prolific Living
- Evoking Online Trust – Seth Godin
- A Beginner’s Guide to Keeping Up With the Holiday Rush – Etsy (This site/resource is no longer available)
- The Paradoxical Traits of Resilient People – Fast Company
Why Sunday? Well, Sunday is not only the end of the week, it’s also the day where many of us have the most free time to catch up on news and other informational goodness without having to rush off to work. Think of this as your weekly Sunday paper… especially for creative, inquisitive, & entrepreneurial souls.
Remember, you’re welcome to share your fave reads of the week in the comments, too.
Want to start or overhaul an Etsy shop?
Download this FREE 2-page checklist now - it's part of my Handmade Business Toolkit for Makers.
Don't make those common Etsy mistakes: make sure your Etsy shop is the best it can be!
(P.S. It’s also packed full of links to additional resources on all aspects of Etsy shop setup.)