I’m about to head down to the local markets with Nick to pick up the veggies for the week, but first, here’s this week’s round-up of posts that I think you’ll enjoy.
Here are my fave reads from the week:
- What is the distance between hand and machine? – Rena Tom
- Just knowing these 8 facts will make you way more productive – HuffPost
- 20 ways to increase traffic to your blog (This site/resource is no longer available) – Bloggers Bazaar
- What’s your priority?(This site/resource is no longer available) – Tiffany Han
- The 6 smartest things you can do night and morning – Open Forum
- Why Pinterest is seriously valuable (and what it’s teaching men in power) – Lauren Bacon
- 100 awesome little things you forget to cherish – Prolific Living
- Making your brand come alive through storytelling – Forbes
Why Sunday? Well, Sunday is not only the end of the week, it’s also the day where many of us have the most free time to catch up on news and other informational goodness without having to rush off to work. Think of this as your weekly Sunday paper… especially for creative, inquisitive, & entrepreneurial souls.
Remember, you’re welcome to share your fave reads of the week in the comments, too.