Hey there, Thriver. Are you having an ace weekend? I hope so.
Here’s some food for thought to make it even better. Catch you tomorrow!
My fave reads this week:
- 10 biz owners who are doing rad things with images – build a little biz (This site/resource is no longer available)
- 15 Reasons to Start Following Your Dreams Today – tiny buddha
- Fighting FOMO: 4 Questions That Will Crush the Fear of Missing Out – The Art of Manliness (This site/resource is no longer available)
- Change 12 Habits One-by-One and Change Your Life – 99U (This site/resource is no longer available)
- Should you Check your Email? An Infographic – Farnam Street
- Habit change is more effective when you say I don’t, not I can’t – Oliver Burkeman
- 4 Signs You Are Headed For Burnout – Forbes
- Most People Won’t – Bryce dot vc
- 5 Ways Social Media is Like Running a 5k – Endurance Marketing
- 4 Nourishing Routines for Your Success and Happiness – iDoneThis Blog
- A Six-Month Game Plan For Starting Your Own Business – Forbes
- When Following Your Passion Makes You Miserable – tiny buddha
Why Sunday? Well, Sunday is not only the end of the week, it’s also the day where many of us have the most free time to catch up on news and other informational goodness without having to rush off to work. Think of this as your weekly Sunday paper… especially for creative, inquisitive, & entrepreneurial souls.
Remember, you’re welcome to share your fave reads of the week in the comments, too.